+Honor your Famrey+ +Honor your Famrey+

5 and 5 good sir Amazing work. Love the drums, the build up, the synths, the bass. I love everything!

Detious - Mind My Rage Detious - Mind My Rage

Wonderful job DR. You nail'd this one. Collab? <3

DetiousMusic responds:

Dr is my old name, it's Detious now. d:
Once I get Ableton Live 8.2 suite next week then hell yeah!

BCT - Logical Lyrics BCT - Logical Lyrics

Great beat. Sounds like some shit I used to make. Your flow is also pretty damn good. Very Consistent. Great work.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks Botony. Always love the support! :)

love-triangle-need artist love-triangle-need artist

Good job with lyrics

Just to let you know. This is my beat haha. :)

Fable (Radio Edit) Fable (Radio Edit)

Great Work

Very well done. Great mastering throughout, Qwamii. I need to work On getting my mastering up to par with yours. Anyway, this is great as always. Keep it up!

DJ-Qwamii responds:

You're too kind. :)

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Hey Jazz remember me?

M8, this track is incredible. Look man, I have a group on facebook, and It's getting pretty big. You should Join it. It's called Dubstep Freakz. Get on there, holla at me, and we can start working on a massive collaboration. I just got back from London, looking for Inspiration, and all I had to do, was to listen to this track. :D

-Dj Xtreme

mr-jazzman responds:

Yeah I remember you, you sly dog you! That's cool man, I'm gonna go check out that group of yours. I'd be down for a collab soon, I suppose, it would be pretty cool. And you went to UK JUST to get inspiration?! Dude lol. You know I got this on lockdown! ;)

Closure WIP &amp;gt;Baconstep&amp;lt; Closure WIP >Baconstep<

......

So yeah. Now i realize what Dubstep TRULY sounds and FEELs like. Lol. I should of never tried to make a Dubstep track. I obviously had no idea what I was doing. Let me tell you this my friend.... You, are one of the best Dubsteppers, that I have ever heard! Keep the dream alive man, and please, PLEASE, never stop doing this, because you are in fact, AMAZING.

mr-jazzman responds:

Lol I don't intend to stop anytime soon. Believe it or not, I consider this song absolutely nothing compared to the song I'm working on currently, even though I released this one but 2 weeks ago! (and you'll eventually find out why lol). Thanks for the review man, I greatly appreciate it! =) It's because of you guys that I continue to make this beautiful aural stuff!

Endless Dayz Endless Dayz

Yep

We did great on this track bro. Hit me up tomorrow so we can get to work on another one.

eatmeatleet responds:

sure bro

[Head in the Clouds] [Head in the Clouds]

Pretty Good

I like it. Only thing that I see wrong with it is that the snare is way to low.

4/5
9/10

~I'm Still The King~ ~I'm Still The King~

Damn Boi

This shits hot right here cus. When you gonna get at me bout that Collab bro? Any way, this shit is Def. Fire cus.

5/5
10/10
Downloaded

Bleek989 responds:

Thanks man. yeah ima get @chu here in a day or so.